Sixth Day (New Seasonal Espresso Blend)

Sale price Price £8.00 Regular price

Tax included.
70% Flor Silvestre / 30% Ywangan Lot A
While the components of Sixth Day will change seasonally, the intention is always to combine flavours and roast profiles which emphasise sweetness and balance.
70% of this version is made up of a combination of lots from the department of Nueva Segovia in northern Nicaragua, which provides the blend with almond flavours and a creamy body. The remaining 30% is produced by smallholders around the Ywangan township in Southern Shan state, Myanmar, and brings great sweetness and refined acidity to the blend.
Together, Flor Silvestre and Ywangan Lot A combine to create a creamy espresso with balanced notes of almond and sweet dried fruits. As always, Sixth Day is delicious with milk, but just as tasty on its own. 
Producer Various smallholders
Origin Nueva Segovia, Nicaragua / Shan State, Myanmar
Varietal Caturra, Catuai / Red Catuai 
Processing Fully Washed
Altitude 1300-1700 masl / 1220 masl
Profile Almond, Dried Fruit, Creamy
Colour numbers:
91 - ALMOND
37 - DRIED FRUIT
X1 - ESPRESSO


Available in 200g and 1kg bags.
1kg bags come with free reusable drawstring bag (while stocks last).