Sixth Day (Seasonal Espresso Blend)

Sale price Price £8.00 Regular price

Tax included.
70% Roman Rodriguez / 30% Kota

While the components of Sixth Day will change seasonally, the intention is always to combine flavours and roast profiles which emphasise sweetness and balance.

70% of this version comes from Roman Rodriguez’s farm located in the municipality of Garzon in Huila, Colombia. Having met the Rodriguez family in 2018, we’re thrilled to offer Roman’s coffee and we hope to do so for many years to come. The remaining 30% comes from the Kota cooperative in Goma, a district in the Jimma zone of Ethiopia.

These coffees combine to create a rich espresso with brown sugar flavours and a raisin-like sweetness. As always, Sixth Day is designed to taste delicious with or without milk.

Producer Roman Rodriguez / Kota Cooperative
Origin Garzon, Colombia / Jimma, Ethiopia
Varietal Castillo, Colombia / Heirloom
Processing Washed / Natural
Altitude 1950-2000 masl
Profile Brown Sugar, Raisin, Sweet
Colour numbers:
29 - BROWN SUGAR
105 - RAISIN
X1 - ESPRESSO


Available in 200g and 1kg bags.
1kg bags come with free reusable drawstring bag (while stocks last).